Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- A delicious Mexican dish all will enjoy!
- 1 1/2 lb cod, salted
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cup Original Style Enchilada Sauce
- 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 eggs
- Cook cod in water until it becomes soft. Change the water at least 3 times to make sure that it is not too salty.
- In a pan, sauté the onions, peppers, tomatoes and garlic; deglaze with the wine.
- Add Original Style Enchilada Sauce and cook for 15 minutes, then add the cod and heat thoroughly.
- Season with parsley, cilantro and crushed pepper. Add the eggs and mix in until it is thoroughly cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Fry the plantains in preheated vegetable oil.
- Place the plantains on a serving platter and fill in with bacalao.