Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- A delicious Mexican-style seafood dish with fresh bell peppers and south-of-the-border sauce served with tostadas.
- 28 oz Mild Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 pickled jalapeÃ±os
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 medium-sized tilapia filets
- 2 medium red bell peppers, sliced
- 20 green olives
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- tostadas (to garnish)
- Pour enchilada sauce into a blender with the onions, jalapeños and cilantro; blend until smooth.
- Sauté the fish in a frying pan with olive oil until fully cooked.
- Flake the fish into small pieces, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sauce, red peppers, green olives, oregano and lemon juice to the pan.
- Mix well and cook over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes. Serve with tostadas.