Skip to content
Las Palmas Tinga
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- A savory chicken dish with authentic Mexican ingredients, such as chipotle peppers, avocado and spices, served with white rice and tortillas.
- 28 oz Mild Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 chipotle peppers
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onions, finely sliced
- 5 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 8 tortillas
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- In a blender, add the enchilada sauce, chopped onion and chipotle peppers; blend until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the sliced onions.
- Add the chicken and enchilada sauce to the onion pan and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve with the rice and tortillas. Garnish with the avocado slices and lettuce.