Skip to content
Burrito Norteño Recipe
Cook Time: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- A cheesy, appetizing and carefree meal with a generous dose of red sauce. The perfect one-handed meal for a picnic.
- 16 oz flap meat
- 16 oz chicken breast
- 1 oz salt
- 1 oz pepper
- 6 flour tortillas, burrito size
- 1 cup lettuce leaves
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can Chili Beans
- 28 oz Mild Red Enchilada Sauce
- Add diced flap meat to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until browned evenly, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add diced chicken breast to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until browned evenly, and season with salt and pepper. Estimated time for preparation 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat the Las Palmas refried beans until well blended.
- Take beans off the heat, but keep warm. Spoon a generous amount of refried beans onto a warmed tortilla.
- Add the Monterey Jack cheese, beef, chicken, lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
- Roll up the tortilla over the filling. Spoon a generous amount of red enchilada sauce over the top.