- Thoroughly wash the tomatoes, onion and jalapeños; you may also rinse your dried ancho chilies at this time. Set aside to dry.
- Preheat a grill or cast iron skillet, and while you are waiting for that to come to temperature, quarter tomatoes, onion and jalapeños. Keep garlic cloves whole.
- Place all the fresh washed vegetables on the hot grill or cast iron, leaving them on until they are fully charred, usually around 10-12 minutes. Once they are all charred, set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, add dried ancho chilies and fill with water, covering the chilies with about one inch of water. Bring to a simmer for about 15 minutes or until chilies are soft.
- Once chilies and charred vegetables are ready, place into a blender along with the Las Palmas® Red Chile Sauce and about 1/2 cup of the cooking water from the dried ancho chilies.
- Once the ingredients are smooth you can add sea salt to your liking.
- Place sauce into a clean sauce pan and keep warm on low heat until its time to build the final dish.
- In a heavy-bottomed sauce pan, add the olive oil and 6 garlic cloves. Set your stove to the lowest possible heat level.
- Allow the garlic to cook very slowly (about 15 minutes). Once garlic is soft add the Las Palmas® Chili Beans and heat for about 10 minutes. Puree using a blender or hand blender, adding milk slowly to turn the beans into a beautiful puree. Leave on low heat until you are ready to make final dish.
- You will need a plate for each guest. Smear a small amount of the frijoles leche de ajo on each plate and place your favorite tostada brand on top. This is so that the tostada doesn’t slide off the plate. Then, using a large spoon, place a hearty amount of beans on top of each tostada. Follow the same process with the following eggs and tostada.
- Cover each tostada tower with the salsa a la Madre. Garnish each tostada with crumbled queso fresco, avocado slices and freshly chopped cilantro.
If serving a larger group, we recommend cooking your eggs to a soft scramble, or you can cook your guests’ eggs to their liking.