Enchiladas Vegetarianas con Salsa Verde
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 4
- No meat? No problem! This vegetarian enchilada made with Las Palmas® Green Enchilada Sauce is packed with savory ingredients for you to enjoy without missing the meat in your dish.
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 28 oz Medium Green Enchilada Sauce
- 24 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup scallions, diced
- 24 corn tortillas
- Fry the 24 tortillas in hot vegetable oil (3 seconds each) and fill them with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place them in a large oven-safe cazuela or skillet. Bathe them with the green enchilada sauce and sprinkle them with Monterey Jack cheese to taste.
- Put them in the oven at 350 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove the enchiladas from the oven. Serve and top with sour cream and scallions to taste.
Try it with a portion of white rice and a spoonful of Chili Beans.
Substitute the cheese with your favorite vegetables.