Developed by Chef Yvette Marquez-Sharpnack, author of MuyBuenoCookbook.com
Total Cook Time: 5-10 Min
1 cup ketchup
One 28-ounce can Las Palmas® Red Chile Sauce
2-3 tablespoons horseradish, (add more or less according to spicy tolerance)
3 limes, juiced
1 teaspoon bottled hot sauce
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1 pound small shrimp, shelled, deveined, and cooked
1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and finely chopped
Saltine crackers or tortilla chips, for serving
- Stir together the ketchup, sauce, horseradish, lime juice, hot sauce, and garlic powder until well blended.
- Taste and add more horseradish or hot sauce if you would like it spicier.
- Add the onion, cilantro, and shrimp and mix well. Gently stir in the avocado.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve in 4-ounce glasses with saltine crackers or tortilla chips.